9 Mayıs 2010 Pazar

Aperture on headless Mac Mini

When I installed Aperture on my Mac Mini through VNC (Share Screen from my MacBook Pro) , I realized that Aperture can not be initialized and "Error: The installed graphics card does not meet the minimum requirements for Aperture." message displayed. Firstly, I thought that the video card of my Mac Mini didn't have enough memory to run Aperture but after a quick search I realized that some applications like Aperture and Plex can not determine the video resolution if there's not a display monitor attached phsically and also a virtual monitor can not be displayed through VNC connection.

So indeed, after connecting a LCD monitor by using mini-DVI to DVI connector to my Mini Mac, Aperture has been run without any problem and also I could able to access it through VNC.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder